My rant blog.
I like ranting.
Noone's listening anyway.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Must.

I must wake up early.
I must go out to jog.
I must lose some weight.
I must come back and have some fresh fruit juice (or some of the 'sattoo' dad sent me).
I must take a bath while it's still early.
I must not go back to sleep again.
I must read the day's newspaper and update myself with all the great achievements my country and its leaders have been making.
I must read the news because only by reading it will I know how the poor people suffer, and therefore I will sympathize with their fate.
I must attend all classes (and Not give attendance and escape from the back door of the class).
I must pay attention to what the teacher is saying (and Not draw random creatures on the wooden table).
I must ask questions to the teacher regardless of whether I have a doubt or not.
I must nod my head in comprehension (and mean it).
I must be a "good student" (like the vast majority of the class).
I must not have 'feelings' for that guy in my class, because "feelings" distract.
I must not use slangs or "unparliamentary language", because only the 'uncivilized' do that.
I must not skip my lunch just because what the mess serves is much similar to the served-in-jails gruel.
I must sleep in the afternoon for at least two hours, because I am a 'Bangali'.
I must wake up in time to go to the library, so that I can increase my knowledge base.
I must not go out everyday, because only "bad girls" go out everyday.
I must not talk to many boys, because then I am a slut.
I must not stare into nature and daydream, because it is a waste of time.
I must study for my exams, because my CGPA will decide my "future".
I must talk only about teachers and studies with my friends, because otherwise I am stupid.
I must not think of an alternative non-academic career, because then I am loser.
I must go on studying till it is dinner time, because only then would I have not wasted any time.
I must finish my dinner early, and finish all those vegetables. They will help me live long.
I must go to sleep early, because only then will I be able to wake up early again the next day.

5 comments:

  1. You wrote this? I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must not nag people.
    I must not tell lies to them to keep them away.
    I must be who I really I am and who I want to be.
    But, if only...

    ReplyDelete