My rant blog.
I like ranting.
Noone's listening anyway.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ages Later.

I have been very lazy.
Very, very lazy.
I almost hate myself for it.
But I can't almost help myself.
Numberless thoughts have been running through my mind, and I still haven't had the time to sit and write the many posts I have thought of so many times. That was a lie. I have had ample time. I have just been lazy. In fact, I have been so lazy that I have not even started any of the six pending projects for this sem, the deadlines of which start tomorrow onwards, tomorrow being the deadline for two submissions. Also, I have realized how much I hate group projects. I just hate the pressure, the burden, and the undeniable amount of effort that comes with a group project. I would rather have an individual project where I can do my work in peace, not having someone breathing down my neck all the time. And oh the innumerable calls that I hate rejecting, and the messages I hate ignoring, or even receiving in the first place! I need my own space for my work. Otherwise I don't feel like working at all. Like the situation is now. Anyway, i'm going off the topic. Though I seriously doubt there is any topic at all. All that I do all day is eat, sleep attend classes, play table tennis (a new addiction I have picked up of late), watch movies and re-runs of The Vampire Diaries, spend endless amounts of time over Twitter-bish (I just invented that word; stands for 'Twitter rubbish'), read up friend's blogs (some of them write really well!), daydream, and yes - my newest obsession - Shakespeare. Not like I didn't like him earlier. Just that, I didn't miss him as much back in school, the obvious reason being that he was part of my core text. But now, I appreciate his work more than ever, especially his comedies. After 'A Midsummer Night's Dream', I am currently stuck on 'Twelfth Night'. It is a huge relief that all his work is available online. My next stop on the Shakespeare lane will most likely be 'Much Ado About Nothing', which, among the abridged collection I used to possess, used to be my favourite. It sure will be a treat to read the entire story in the bard's own words. I'm going off the topic again. And this post has turned out to be longer than I'd anticipated. I must stop now.
On more off the topic stuff, I wanted to delete my last post, it being of not much importance now. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. After all, when I'd written it, I'd meant it with all my heart. That one-line post, though now almost 3-months old, is filled with more emotion than perhaps all the other lame posts on this page combined. There is a little bit of me in it. And however much I don't want that little me back again, I cannot lose it. Somewhere deep within me, perhaps it means something to me. And I cannot let that feeling go. And every time I'll see that post, I'll be reminded of that feeling I had once felt, till it completely and wholly fades away.

No comments:

Post a Comment