My rant blog.
I like ranting.
Noone's listening anyway.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cricket Shicket Haye Rabba!

For the third time in World Cup history India has made it to the finals. The much awaited match against Pakistan at the semi-final stage was perhaps the most entertaining match I have seen in the entire World Cup. Especially because I saw it with perhaps half the Girls' Hostel population that too on the big screen - thanks to the classroom projector and the huge wall in the common room. Thus India is slated to play against Sri Lanka at the finals today, to be held at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai, from 2:30pm onwards. And this is how we got to this stage -


Though I don't expect the match to be as interesting or even half as entertaining as the one against Pakistan, I sure do hope more than anything else right now that India wins the Cup. Really, high time we grabbed one now; more so because it's within home grounds only.

Anyway, my voice is still hoarse from shouting so much on Wednesday (30th March) for the India-Pak match, so intend not to shout so much, or rather at all, today. But let's see. It all depends on how it all goes. Reeeeaallly hope we win.
*Fingers crossed*.

No comments:

Post a Comment