My rant blog.
I like ranting.
Noone's listening anyway.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Some random bickering.

Too many projects at the moment. One gets started before the other gets over. Basically, Life sucks now. I'm hating every moment of it. And I blame myself for it. Almost 3 months of prior notice, yet I keep everything for the last moment. And I literally mean the last moment.
Only four days allotted to Political Science. And we got so much work done on the third last day. If only we had done as much work 3 months ago. (It's funny how I have similar thoughts and similar repentances every sem. Oops.) Same goes for Constitutional Law. That is a very difficult subject we've got in our course. Besides the other very difficult subjects, I mean. Then there is the Contract presentation. And the Socio and Eco drafts. All that and the end-sems, which are like barely a month away.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
I'm going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment